Thursday, December 18, 2008

To do list.

For English class I have to do Journals on the Holocaust, and it is really sucky and 'depressing'. I decided to take a quick break and have some fun blogging.

While watching shows, and such with my girlfriend I find myself frequently looking at some of the characters and commenting "she's pretty attractive, I would sleep with her (or him)". Generally she agrees. We have a very open and amusing relationship. In no way are these people we actually know, or have a chance of meeting. In most cases it is the character that I would totally have carnal knowledge with.
Real Women (seem to all be blonde):
  1. Madame De Pompadour - Doctor Who "Girl in the Fireplace"
  2. Kara Thrace (Starbuck) - Battlestar Galactica
  3. Rose Tyler - Doctor Who.
    For her, it all depends on what shes wearing, and how her hair is if I actually find her to be attractive.

Real Men (I'd totally be gay for them, if they would be gay for me):
  1. David Tennant - The Tenth Doctor - Doctor Who.
    This man has probably the coolest hair ever, and he is one of the people that I wouldn't care if he was the doctor or David Tennant.
  2. Captain Jack Harkness - Doctor Who/Torchwood
    He's a big manwhore in the show, and is totally bi. In real life his actor is gay. So he should be easy.
  3. Angel - Angel

Animated/Video Game Women (if they were real, I would sleep with them):
  1. Samus Aran - Metroid
  2. Seras Victoria - Hellsing
    The only anime woman with large breasts that I don't think looks weird with them. Plus: gotta love the uniform. Also: one of the glassy anime that never had a crotch shot of her (not disappointed)
  3. Visa - Bloodelf - World of Warcraft
  4. Rosette Christopher - Chrono Crusade
    Totally. Hot. Nun.
  5. ? (don't remember name) - Rosario + Vampire
    Lamer picture then the one I had originally uploaded, but apparently it didn't work for some so.
  6. Yuna - Final Fantasy X

anyway, back to the Holocaust, that cheered me up.

No comments: