Sunday, December 07, 2008

RE: Love from the best.

So about 5 days ago I posted "Love from the best" about the guy that sings the Mario Love Song. Now I thought this song was brilliant, and original. I blogged about it, I added it to my youtube favorites, and so far I have watched it quite a bit, because it is really really good. However today was the first time that I noticed that it had numerous set "video replies" (or whatever they're called). So I sat there and went through them, and found some pretty good covers of the song, a guy playing at a open-mike-night, and then... this:

(beware, turn you sound down lower... or just mute it and look at the lyrics below)


You will be samus and I will be fox
Youll shoot me with missles, ill re-flect your shocks
It seems so uneven but it will be fair
Ill use my reflector or stick you in air

Well turn off the items and meet at our spot
Bellow near the engine behind the great fox
The R-Wings wont touch us wont get in our way
And we can just smash till the end of our days

And Ganondorf, is just above our heads
His legs pointing down, we all know whats ahead
Lets play again

Time is of essence, our damage is high
If I was your Kirby youd ask me to fly
High above corneria, it wouldnt be fair
Youd win the game by just hanging in air

You can be DK and I will be Link
Youll grab me and jump off, together wed sink
Id ask you how come? but you wouldnt explain
Soon well be back in the melee again

And Ganondorf, is just above our heads
His legs pointing down, we all know whats ahead
Lets play again
Now, this kid had the nerve to call this song a cover (if you listen to it, you might see why I dislike him) for many many reasons. To save time, and display something funny, I copied and put together the comment that lead into mine, and then my comments, and the author's reply (so far).

The puberty comment is because in the video it definitely sounds like his voice is cracking. Oh, and if your wondering: Im not on youtube as TheBoxNinja because well... that used to be me... until my account was banned. Then I just made a new account as BoxNinja, which doesn't have the same "ring" to it.

No comments: