Monday, December 15, 2008

Stupid-izer.

So I'm a person who while sitting on msn will click on those stupid things that scroll by. The one that interested me was "womanizer" by Brittany Spears. Now, the word "gay" is probably floating around your head right now but I shall explain. (1) It has a picture of Brittany Spears naked, and I went "shes naked in a song again" and (2) She's still singing (apposed to her usual sleep with everyone)?

Now this video was kinda... well stupid, but not just stupid. It was Brittany Spears stupid. The video posted below took a lot of effort to actually embed, since almost all the youtube video's had the ability to copy the code disabled.


If you want those 3 minutes of your life back, well... I'm so sorry... I really am...

However there are a couple of comments I have to make about this video:
  1. Brittany Spears looks stupid with black hair and BRIGHT red lipstick.
  2. If she's naked in the video, doesn't that mean everyone on set has seen her naked?
  3. Its that annoying kind of catchy.
  4. Lastly: I have concluded that Brittany Spears has squandered most of her wealth on drugs, and boob jobs. That is why she cannot afford to have different woman in the video, just her with different colored hair and such. This is also the reason why she can't afford panties.
while searching for a video that would let me embed it I found quite the hilarious parody that struck me in all the right places (If your anything like me: watch it. It's funny):



I lol'd.
(if I ever say that again, hit me)

No comments: