Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Philosophy... bitches.

I was looking through my flash drive's comic folder, browsing my xkcd comics, and getting a chuckle (they're still funny, the 16th time around), and I came across this particular comic:


and I thought: would it be gay if you kissed yourself from an alternate dimension? and would that count as incest, because you would both have the same parents.

and then I thought: would it be gay if you kissed a clone of yourself? Since you both exactly the same, wouldn't that be kind of like masterbation? or would that also be incest, because your totally blood related.

Either way, I don't have an answer, but it keeps me up at night...
(I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss myself)

1 comment:

KYLE RUSSELL said...

I like your blog.
'tis nice.