Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy whatever-we-call-it-now.

I'm off to my extended family's for Christmas dinner and presents now. I'll be getting back late on the 24th so I don't know if I'll have a chance to say what has to be said.

Marry Christmas
Happy Hanuka
Happy Holidays.
(fucking political correctness).

There will definitely be a post on the 25th, because everyone needs to know the cool swag I got for Christmas.... even though I already know (flashlight + tape + scissors are the ultimate tools for finding out what your presents are, I get a lot of cool things, but you have to wait to christmas to find out what, just like I have to wait until christmas to play with them)

1 comment:

christopher said...

merry christmas!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


also, kyle, it's christmas, why are you up at 4:30 am?