Sunday, December 21, 2008

omg i has a grl friend

Lulz.

I was playing possibly the most amusing flash game. ever. Its called "Achievement Unlocked" and pretty much... the whole point of this little game is to unlock all 99 achievements. As you'll notice as soon as you start it up: you get an achievement. This is pretty much the trend of the game, everything you do gets you an achievement. FUN!

Try to get all 99 as fast as you can.
(there little yellow thing on the side is a scroll bar, you can check out the achievements there).

Achievement Unlocked [thats the game]

That is my score.
I'm good at getting achievements.

Oh, if you wondering about the humorous (to me at least) name of this blog, it is because of a fun event that happened afterwords. Someone started being a bastard, so I slammed him. Enjoy:

1 comment:

christopher said...

haha, i found that game yesterday. i was going to show you it, but you weren't online. :P