Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I want for christmas...

Is pretty much what I got. I got presents from the extended family yesterday, and this morning I got the presents from my family. Later today I get the present from my girlfriend, and possibly her family.

Extended Family:
Yes, I did get a panda stuffed animal, however that is from the World Wildlife Foundation. Which means the people that got it for me, helped saved a panda for me. Which means: I saved a panda for Christmas.

Yes, that is a viva pinata face plate on my xbox, I got it for christmas.

My Family:

2 full seasons of shows, and the latest of another, and a remote controlled Dalek from doctor who = win.
Im not sure why I got candles... This was in my stocking so..
Yay for stocking stuff!
ah yes, my wireless mouse for my laptop, I was using it for taking the pictures, so it had to have a seperate one.

Summary of Presents:
World Wildlife Foundation Panda
Socks
PJs
A book
$50
$50 Zellars GC's
2gig USB flash drive
Condemned
Left 4 dead
Xbox 360 faceplate - Viva Pinata
1400 point card
$50 for FanExpo
Xbox 360 wireless controller - red
$50 Futureshop Gift card
50 DVD+R
$25 chapters gift certificate
Jericho Season 1 and 2
Dexter Season 1 and 2
Doctor Who Season 4
Doctor Who remote controlled Dalek
Wireless Laptop Mouse
Food and wash stuff.


Good Christmas for me, I hope others had one as well.
:)
Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

christopher said...

merry*

KYLE RUSSELL said...

Jericho rocks. I have season 1, season 2 was disappointing, but oh well.
Haha I love the faceplate.