Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just realized...

That I enjoy blogging. Not only does it give me something to do, it also allows me to go "hey people, this is what I think about this topic". It gets more fun than that though, because of all the fun to be had, it is when a room full of people goes silent, and then laughs at you when you say "I don't use facebook, I have better things to do. Like blog."

Apparently saying "I like to blog" or "blogging is fun" makes you a social outcast. However since I was pretty much already one of those, I am pretty OK with that. The only problem with blogging is that because it is enjoyable I generally tend to blog, instead of do homework... or business ISUs. Since I have a lag order in effect there really shouldn't be any posts, but since my homework load is making me quite the depressed child, I look for things that are fun that I can do: blog. I have been told my blog is informative and interesting, but I don't really see it.

Oh wait... business.

2 comments:

hollyanne said...

i like blogging and facebook.
what does that make me ? :'(

christopher said...

lame.