Monday, October 13, 2008

Starcrap II: I mean it this time.

I'm really starting to hate this game... I really am...

The bad news keeps rolling in. So as previously commented on, Starcraft II will be split into 3 parts, each part a campaign for each of the 3 races. The good news? They're large campaigns. The bad news? It's split into 3 parts, which means having to pay $40x3. Oooh but it gets much better... in the sarastic way. These games aren't all going to be released at the same time, so you won't be able to go to Futurecrap Futureshop, ebgames, etc. and go "I think... I want them all" or "ZERG!". No, no, no, blizzard has to be huge bastards. Instead they're going to release them in order (Terran, Zerg, Protoss) over.... a 3 year time! Year One: Terran, a whole year later: Zerg, the year after that: Protoss.

If you want to kill someone right now, join the club.

More Reading: [here]

No comments: