Monday, October 13, 2008

Me and XboxLive have fallen out.

Well, my girlfriend picked me up a new 3 month xbox live gold membership time card. The only problem is apparently my code, which I typed in 100% correctly, cannot be redeemed, and I should try again later. That was while I was on my xbox 360, so I walked over to my computer, went on xboxlive.com, and tried it there. Once again it doesn't work. Same error message, even after I sat there and clicked it 1800 times. My conclusion: Xbox Live found out I was cheating on it with Battlenet.

There's still more to do with xbox live in general. As most xbox 360 users know, the Dashboard is getting upgraded again. Its going to be much sleeker, more "user friendly", and has some neat addons like: an avatar, 8 person mic chat, and its apparently going to be much faster. So far its scheduled to come out November 19th in a 128mb update. So dial up users are going to have slight time issues.

More reading on the New Xbox Live Experience and a video: [here] and [here] and [here] and of course [here]

No comments: