Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rappers and Video games... aparently they suck at both.

Well everyone's lovable homie Snoopdog P-diddy MnM Fifty Cent Byoncé Hannah Montana (you can tell what I don't listen to).... yeah... there are no lovable rappers, but its Souljaboy that happens to be the topic.

If you hate that song about Superflying them hoes (I think that's the song that he made... I might be wrong... don't bother correcting me, because I couldn't give a flying frakk) then join the "I hate SouljaBoy Fanclub". To add fuel to the fire of our eternal hate for this k-rapper he's apparently a 'huge gamer'. However... he's a popular black gamer that raps. My point not being racist, my point being he's that stereotype black man, with the "foo" and the "trash talking" and the money. So he's got a lot of money, and is annoying as hell, bad combo.

Recently Soulja Boy put a video on the web saying he was handing out ass-woopins on Xbox Live, primarily Halo 3. In the video he goes through all the games he has for his xbox 360 (because he can afford whatever he wants, because apparently someone listens to his 'music' and if I find out who that person is, I will rip out their eyes and rape them in the sockets) and then shows off his white PS3, that he doesn't use. Oh, before that he shows off his gamertag "Souljaboytellem" and his impressive "3372" gamer score (I have a higher score then that, and he's played 86 more games then I have). Anyway he goes and shows of Halo 3, and how he's super badass awesome at it, and how anyone he sees is dead. Apparently a lot of people go "WOAH is that souljaboy?!" then he shoots 'em in the head, and obnoxiously mocks them over mic/type/video.



Now what I don't think he realizes in his video is, we have the ability to look him up on xboxlive.com, but most importantly we can look him up on bungie.net and see his Halo 3 score.

What we find out: He sucks at the game.

Lets compare his scores to mine.

A breakdown of what that means:
  • In social matches (the type he plays the most) his k/d ratio is .80. Meaning he dies a lot more then he kills. For ranked matches its not very much over the 1.00 (k/d are even) line.
  • He has played more games then me, I have more kills, a higher exp (which means I've won more games), and a much better rank.
  • He has not yet even finished the campaign game, I have, on legendary. He has about 4 different pieces of armor, I have all but 4.
  • He has an experience penalty of -28. This means that he has quit 14 games before they ended (each is worth -2 I think, I thought it was -3 but that didn't add up).
The conclusion: the only place Souljaboy rocks in Halo 3 is against his friends (and we can't even confirm that) with his 259 custom games (offline with friends games).

No comments: