Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I have a Halo, You have a Halo.

Even though I'm not really a Halo fan (well... I liked Halo 1. However Halo 2 was a total let down, and Halo 3 is one of those super-overhyped-little-twelve-year-old's-obsession kinda games. When the game is built around multiplayer and the only people you find on XBL is a horde of immature bastards... it kinda degrades the games.) the first 3 Halo books were quite good, and enjoyable. However when it came to Ghost's of Onyx I didn't end up getting much further then 20 pages. Halo is one of the series that can't seem to keep one writer, so quality changes quite frequently. There was also a fifth novel, but without having read the fourth one there was no point in reading number five.

However there is this new one, once again written by a different author. It's set to come out November 25th. Even though I haven't read the other two that come before this, I'm kinda digging the cover art, and it might just entice me to go and read them so I can pick this one up.

No comments: