Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Heroes YOU Need.

I just got my xbox live gold account back online, so I've been playing a lot of Halo 3 (I like shooting people, what can I say). First of all I found that I now am not-so-super-awesome, and that they took out Ranked/Social big team games. There is just "DLC big teams". I also found that now it seems everyone and their moms has a sword.

A lot of my games have been played with my friends, and the best thing to do afterward is to sit back and take screenshots. I'll post them here, along with the pictures from Halo Knight (we're spelling it with a "K" now, to much us 'cooler'). So here are a bunch of pictures of Matt and I together, and Halo Knight.

Halo Knight: Arron, Brock, Hobbes, Herbie, Ian, Matt, Peyton, PT, and Will.
Epic mongoose - Matt (green and grey) and I (Brown and lighter Brown) on a mongoose. That's right, I am about to mount it as he's driving. [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Dismounted - Matt getting his face beat in by... Will... embarrassing. [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Chain Gun Stance - Herbie on a box with the chain gun during an infection game. This was during when everyone stole my 'hiding' spot. [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Defense One - This wasn't actually staged if I remember correctly, it just kinda... worked out like this. [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Defense Two - Staged (that blood is Ians, who was shot in "Massacre"). [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Massacre - Matt was an ass and fired off his brute shot, at us, his infection team. [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Epic Fail - Will the Zombie can't use a sword... [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Epic Fail^2 - He got it the second time... only he missed. Will is the only person I have seen MISS a sword lunge when the enemy is unaware. [Z-SWAT, Valhalla]
Ready, Steady, Fire - Staged, but still epic. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
;.; + /cry - Teamwork only lasts so long... [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Deceit - This was supposed to end with us all flipping end-over-end via hammer hit... However you can see the plot already. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Judas - Not sure but I think that was Hobbes that fired. I could be mistaken though. Either way this was piss funny, because I remember the person firing going "hey... should I fire? /wink" to me, and of course my going "hell yeah!"... then this happening. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Defending the Ridge - Hobbes and Matt... I think... I don't know who that blue dude is. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Laserus Experiment - We attempted to see if you could wipe out a whole line with 1 Spartan Lazar shot... apparently IT doesn't work like that, the last 3 people lived. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Discipline - Will wouldn't stand in line, it had to happen. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Disco? - 1 shot sniper line from the shooter's perspective, Brock was a bastard and crouched. [Slayer, Sandtrap]
Self Hit - still part of the sniper line picture, but these 3 were PERFECTLY lined up, so it looked amusing. [Slayer, Sandtrap]

Heroes: TisChubbyNinja (Matt) + TheBoxNinja (Me)
Mongoosing - Matt is driving, I'm on the back shooting. This didn't last very long... Im bad at shooting off a mongoose. [Team SWAT (1), Rat's Nest]
Mongoosing, the right way - Matt on the back, I'm driving. Even with my multiple crashes, we had a good spree.
[Team SWAT (1), Rat's Nest]
Pissed-off-tols (1) - I'm actually pulling back here, Matt is being a hero and charging in. [For some reason sometimes my custom armor doesn't always work, so I'm the one in the normal armor, Matt is the one whom you can't really see] [Pistol Team SWAT, Foundery]
Duel Wielding - Matt with 2 pistols looking badass.
[Pistol Team SWAT, Foundery]
Duel Wielding - Me with 2 pistols guns-a-blazing. [Pistol Team SWAT, Foundery]
Meat Shield - Even though this looks like I'm about to betray Matt, I was actually firing over his shoulder.
Guarding the rear - Matt and I charging at 2 guys in front of us. Matt actually just landed, charged forward for a second, then got his head blown off. Me on the other hand killed both of the guys... after Matt died.
[Pistol Team SWAT, Foundery]
Mongoose Mount Up - Same thing, different game. Matt is wearing much cooler looking armor here, and I'm still driving. [Team SWAT (2), Rat's Nest]
Driving Into Fire - Matt and I mongoosing in Rat's Nest still. We took heavy fire from 3 guys here, but my driving and Matt's shooting got us out alive. [Team SWAT (2), Rat's Nest]
Drive By - [Team SWAT (2), Rat's Nest]
From Behind - There's another mongoose chasing us, and Matt is laying down some fire. Later I turned around and clipped the other mongoose's wheel, causing it to flip. [Team SWAT (3), Rat's Nest]
Fly By - The ship doesn't have rockets? Bring your own. We had an epic time on this Hornet (the plane) flying about and destroying enemy vehicles. Matt is the pilot, I'm the rocketeer (yeah, I changed my helmet, but then I changed it back after this match). [DLC Big Team, Avalanche]
Warthog from Hell - Matt is driving, I'm gunning. That warthog took a beating as we assaulted the enemies. It ended up flipping (as in barrel rolling, at least 3 rolls a time, one time there was 9) because it kept taking grenades and bruteshot fire (it was even hijacked from Matt at one point so I had to hop out and regain the warthog via BR fire). In the end it took one mighty beating. All the lights were gone, the windshield was totaled, the bumpers were hanging off, and the wheels were all wobbly. However I ended up gunning my way to 16 kills this run. [DLC Big Team (1), Standoff]
Crapping Oneself - This was the run before the "Warthog from Hell" run. We were nicely driving around the blue's base and the side of the Warthog was slammed by a rocket. The driver (Matt) and the passenger (???) died, however the gunner (Me) survived the rocket somehow. However I did die about 2 seconds later (after the Jeep stopped rolling). [DLC Big Team (1), Standoff]
Bathed in Light - Once again from our "warthog from hell" run. This was when matt rammed into one of the explosive forklifts on the map. [DLC Big Team (1), Standoff]
Boom - See? That forklift. [DLC Big Team (1), Standoff]
Warzone - Matt, as part of an attack against the red base. [DLC Big Team (2), Standoff]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAY PT, I was the Black and Green Guy in Halo Knight!

TheBoxNinja said...

I don't think so, becuase Matt was using his gamertag. I'm pretty sure you were the blue and ? guy with the Mark VI armor.

Anonymous said...

Your web is great!! I learned something about WOW here!!!!