Sunday, November 09, 2008

Clothes.

Gamer clothes are the most fun thing. Ever.

T shirt designs:

Left the house t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(I got this achievement the other day! course... I had to go outside to get fallout 3....)

Headcrab Weapon t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(it's a Halflife thing)

I Hear Idiots t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(someone has to get this for me... I'm not even kidding... I would love you forever and ever)

Peek into the Dark side t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(what a perv that vader is)

In Your Base t-shirt @ SplitReason.com

Rainy day at Umbrella Corp t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(Hehehe sure they could have dogs, but what kind of evil bio-weapon researchers would have a dog?)

Epic Life t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(Pretty much...)

Dragon Fear t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(Natural 20's scare the best of us)

Skynet t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
(Ah skynet, who could forget them [Terminator Bitches])

Hats

+15 Fire Resistance hat @ SplitReason.com

No comments: