Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thumbs Up.

My friend Chris Vesterfelt got me a really sweet present for Christmas, and I received it yesterday from his girlfriend (because I didn't see him all break). It was a shirt, a really amazing shirt (that's me today, wearing the shirt in my long-sleeve-undershirt fashion):


Since the shirt I was wearing yesterday was one where the undershirt is attached to the overshirt it meant that I couldn't wear the shirt he got me yesterday. Then I forgot it in my locker at the end of school (I didn't want to lose it, so that's where I put it) so I wouldn't be able to wear it to school. Instead I just wore an "undershirt" (aka long sleeve shirt, no t-shirt over top) to school, and went straight to my locker (since I got there late anyway) and put the Fallout 3 shirt on.

I love it.

(I was going to get Chris a present, but I didn't have enough money to get it at the time. I was then going to give him an IOU for said gift but his girlfriend went and ruined it by telling him what I was going to get him. /pout)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sorry :[