Sunday, January 11, 2009

MSN video

MSN video is a website that displays a whole lot of 'popular' videos and such found around the internet. MSN has little thumbnail links at the bottom of the main window that will take you to the site - and the video you clicked on.

Well, when I get bored I will click on things that look 'interesting' (or have a pretty lady on them, or could be something to make fun of). Now thats where I get in trouble; most videos on MSN video are music videos, and most of those are the female singer ones. Therefore: I end up watching a lot of 'girly' music videos. That is pretty OK with me, because sometimes they are funny, but the problem is this: fuck they're catchy.

MSN music video finds:

Fly on the Wall - Miley Cyrus

Comments about this video:
  • I clicked on this because frankly: I had never actaully heard Miley Cyrus (who I think is Hanna Montana... or I'm wrong... I'm not so hip) sing before.
  • L0000000000000000000000000000000000000L
    • I was kind of hoping that he would turn into a werewolf, but paparazzi works too I guess...
    • He has a lame stalker cam!
    • This whole video I was thinking "why are the paparazzi doing coordinated dance moves? Apparently (if you watched to the end) Miley over there was baffled too.
    • Also: last time I checked: dancing in a parking lot does not actually get you away from the paparazzi.
      • also: last time I checked having a seizure doesn't count as dancing. Sorry Miley.
  • Its not catchy, but has a fun music video so...
Hot'N'Cold - Katy Perry

Comments about this video:
  • This was the #1 commented on video a while back, so I thought I'd check it out.
  • No wonder he's iffy about getting married. He's like 16.
  • Anyone see Shrek the bridesmaid? (note: the one that looks like a man)
  • More music videos should have waldo somewhere in it, it would have been funny to find him in this wedding.
  • Note: the preacher when the music comes on. He's doing the "rap headbang" (I don't know my moves, but that's what I'm calling it)
  • I love the dance the dudes are doing.
    • I thought there was only 1 man-maid in a wedding?
  • "You don't really wanna stay? go" She chases him for the whole music video, kind of contradictory?
  • (1:25) I think they're making a "he needs help getting his wiener up" joke.
  • (2:15) Creepiest. Bride. Ever. (same with the bridesmaids)
  • yay for coordinated dancing in dresses with baseball dances.
  • If you've seen palse you would understand why she's on his phone.
  • (3:15) She actually looks quite attractive there.
  • Wait... it was all an LSD drug drip fantasy?
  • Its catchy and has a fun music video.
Love Story - Taylor Swift

Comments about this video:
  • She was pretty, what can I say?
  • Also: apparently I 90% of the copies of this video have embedding disabled.
  • The costumes and set are pretty awesome.
  • Ball rooms rock.
  • Catchy song, good video, attractive woman.
I kissed a Girl - Katy Perry

Comments about this video:
  • I had never actually heard this full song, so I thought I would watch it.
  • Is it just me or does she look like the woman from "Bones"?
  • Brittany Spears should have been the one to sing "I kissed a girl".
  • Best day ever was when there was a kid in my welding shop singing along to this (you know how those gangsta/druggies think they're the shit with women) and then reached the "I hope my boyfriend don't mind it". He didn't realize until a couple of seconds later, and then he was made fun of.
  • Fun song, not so catchy, not the greatest music video.

However not all of the videos I find via MSN videos are girly songs and such.

Whosthetank

If you know the old "who's on first" skit this is a parody of that, and I found it to be hilarious.

No comments: