Thursday, January 01, 2009

Getting it right

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Finally I got it right, it took me 4 tries but I got it right. Since its Christmas break I'm slightly off on what day of the week it is, let alone what day of the month it is. Therefore for the past 4 days I have been wishing various friends "HAPPY NEW YEARS" at 12:00 but then being told that I'm off...

Kind of makes you feel silly. Sillier was I had a Happy New Years post that I posted at 12:01... this morning. Then realized that I was off when I looked at the post date, that post went byebye ASAP.

WELL I hope that everyone is having a traditional New Years Blast (or having a nerdy New Years Blast - Video Games and reading blogs)! Also don't forget to make some good resolutions that will contribute to the lives of many.

My New Years Resolution: be a jerkwad on the Internet.

No comments: