Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The 'famous'

[long time no post. With school, WoW, my comic, and my girlfriend, it is kind of hard to get around to update, however I will stick to a schedule if an agreeable one is posted in the comments section of this post.]

When someone says "famous people" the first thought of most is the Hollywood Stars, or stupid blonds who abuse their fame, and are stupid. However, the internet community has its own famous people, that are equally, if not more so, awesome.

At the forefront of internet stars are the Web Comic writers, and the Youtube stars. This is about the second category. I was going to go into a whole bunch of the more famous youtubers and what they do and such, but then I thought...

No.

Souljaboy is one of those 'stars' so screw that crap. Also the vast majority are either really really really stupid, or gay and stupid. I forgot to mention the Parquor people, and the continental dancers. If your really interested in the famous of youtube, they had an award ceremony where a large amount of said famous people showed up. That would be [here].

The person I will talk about, is one with actual talent: Bo Burnham. This is a 18 year old, that sings some really hilarious songs, that are well done. He was at that award ceremony. Actually, there will be less talking about him, and more going "if you don't know about this guy, check him out, here are links to all his current youtube songs". Note: when I say good, I mean he has played at concerts because of his youtube fame.

Sorry, but the songs that he does that are on youtube the piano is a little loud (when the piano is used). However if you feel the need I know thepiratebay happens to have his CD "Bo Fo Sho" (I do not support Pirating this... *cough*). His CD also has 3 songs that ARE NOT on youtube (from bo), but are fucking amazing.

My whole family...



Highschool Party:


New Math


Welcome to Youtube


My Better Half:


I'm Bo Yo


Cookout


A love Ballad


My Perfect Woman


Rehab Center for Fictional Characters


My "little" Secret:


I put these in the order of MY personal favorite to least favorite out of his youtube songs. So, if you do end up watching them all (they're worth it) think about dropping a comment with your order.

No comments: